Pecks will follow all guidelines and terms printed on manufacturer’s coupon when redeeming. In addition to those guidelines Peck’s coupon redemption policy is as follows:
- Peck’s limits coupon redemption to 4 of the same coupon per household per day.
- Peck’s will only accept one manufacturer coupon per item.
- Peck’s does not double manufacturer coupons.
- Peck’s will not give cash back for any coupon where the value price is higher than the sale price, in that instance the item will be free.
- Consumer must purchase specified quantity and specific item listed on the coupon-substitutions are not allowed.
- Peck’s does not accept coupons that have been reported as counterfeit.
- Peck’s will not accept coupons that appear to be “gang cut”, coupons that have
- similar or identical cuts, coupons that have been taped or appear to be altered in any way.
- Peck’s will not accept expired coupons or coupons where the expiration date has been removed or altered.
- According to manufacturer guidelines- coupons are not transferable & may not be photocopied, scanned, altered, traded or transferred by their original recipient to any other person, firm or group. They are VOID & Peck’s will not redeem them.
- Peck’s does not accept internet coupons.